Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Fruits of My Labor


Sour Cream Pound Cake

Can you smell the butter?  The most difficult part of this recipe is waiting for it to cool so that you can cut that first slice. This was my contribution to a neighborhood picnic.  Glazed, frosted, or plain, this one is so versitle. "Yumo"!!



Apple Pie fresh from the oven.  There is nothing like grating you own fresh Nutmeg and Cinnamon.  The flavor just pops.


There is nothing like a slice of homemade bread right out of the oven.  When you make it yourself, you know what is in it.  I am still somewhat of a novice, but I am getting better with each loaf That I make.  Freshly made bread makes a great gift, too. I made 13 loaves during the holidays and shared with my son's neighbors and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment